Southampton Student Accommodation
We are taking bookings for September 2014 across both of our Southampton locations.
With spacious rooms and great views, a single monthly payment to cover all your bills, and public transport, nightlife and shopping all within easy reach, it’s the ideal location for anyone studying in the city.
102 – 108 Above Bar Street SO14 7DT
- 2 min walk to West Quay – an undercover shopping centre with almost 100 shops and restaurants
- 10 min walk to Southampton Central strain station
- 20 min bus journey to University of Southampton main campus (3 min walk to Uni-Link bus stop)
13 – 14 High Street SO14 2DF
- Direct from your building for shopping on Southampton High Street with all major brands and restaurants
- 4 min walk to the nearest park to soak up the sun, trees and plants
- 6 min walk to West Quay - is an undercover shopping with many major brands of clothing and restaurants
- 7 min walk to local fantastic restaurants and bars
- 10 min walk to Southampton Solent University main building
- 14 min walk to Southampton Central train station, main line to London
- 20 min bus journey to the University of Southampton main Campus (5 min walk to Uni-Link bus).
Southampton has so much to offer students, not only does it boast two great Universities, the University of Southampton and Southampton Solent University both offer a range of under graduate and port graduate courses and currently home to over 38,000 students.
The main City Centre is ideally situated to both Universities and with Uni-Link buses running a regular service it’s easy to get around. Southampton also has good transport links, with National Express bus station and train station close to the City and Airport just a few miles away. So whether you are local, from the UK or travelling over internationally, it’s easy to get to Southampton.
Known as the cruise capital of Europe, Southampton has something to offer everyone, whether it’s an interest in cultural activities (museums, music venues and art galleries) to beautiful parks (Park House are ideally situated overlooking one of them) and of course loads of great shops, bars and restaurants. You certainly won’t be bored when you are here.