Choosing the right student accommodation is a big decision, whether you are a fresher, undergraduate, postgraduate or an international student. There are many things to consider and, ultimately, where you live during your study years can make a huge impact on your whole university experience. Here are just a few reasons why Unilife provide the ultimate student living experience.
What others say about us
- I've been living in Unilife for 2 years now. The greatest thing about Unilife, is the fact that you get your own space (Kitchen, bedroom and bathroom), but at the same time there’s an awesome common room where we can all gather meet new friends and invite friends over either for movie nights or play board games, pool or football. Unilife is truly home away from home! The smallest details are thought of, from security, study rooms, bike storage, GYM and most importantly the lovely and super helpful Unilife family/staff.Park House, SouthamptonUNIVERSITY OF SOUTHAMPTONSAUDI ARABIAN
- Best student accommodation there is. Perfect location, everything is around you. Someone is always at the end of a phone, always there and willing to do whatever they can to make us feel comfortable.High Street, SouthamptonUNIVERSITY OF SOLENTSAUDI ARABIAN
- First of all, I would like to thank you for everything for the past two years. It has been a great pleasure and I have been very happy with everything, including you and your teams professionalism, and attention.St James's St, PortsmouthUNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTHTURKEY
- Thank you for these two years, I have had a great life in Unilife Earlsdon.Earlsdon St, PortsmouthUNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTHBRITISH
- This is Eric and I have to say goodbye to you as I am not going to study as a postgraduate in Portsmouth next term. I would like to say thank you all as you have been very helpful this year. Every time something has been broken you have responded in the fastest way. Thank you so much.St James's St, PortsmouthUNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTHCHINESE
- Amazing service! I love the common room and the gym, the facilities are so great and the staff are always available.Park House, SouthamptonSOLENT UNIVERSITYGERMAN
- I chose Unilife because I was a first year student who missed out on student accommodation from my university. I'm really happy at Unilife and met some great first years too.Park House, SouthamptonUNIVERSITY OF SOUTHAMPTONBRITISH
- I would like to express my gratitude to you for being such a nice house manager, Luke. Thanks for sorting out any issues I experienced. Once again, thank you very much!Earlsdon St, PortsmouthUNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTHCHINESE
- After not being impressed by student halls, finding Unilife was a stroke of luck. The studios and general facilities are second to none and feel far more homely than the halls. The staff are incredibly friendly, and they set up awesome events to help you make friends with your neighbours!Earlsdon St, PortsmouthUNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTHBRITISH
- I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the flat, it was like a home away from home. I will highly recommend it to my friends.St James's St, PortsmouthUNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTHINDIAN
- I love my space, booked for next year. Great to be independent and have a studio that’s entirely yours.St James's St, PortsmouthUNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTHCYPRIOT
- I would like to thank all the Unilife team for all 3 years that I've been staying at this lovely place and for everything that you've done for me.High Street, SouthamptonSOLENT UNIVERSITYRUSSSIAN
- I would like to thank you for all the help and support you provided during my tenancy with Unilife. You have indeed been a very kind and friendly House ManagerPARK HOUSE, SOUTHAMPTONUNIVERSITY OF SOUTHAMPTONCHINESE
- Really sad about moving out, it's been the best room I could have hoped for for the last three years so thank you for letting me stay!Park House, SouthamptonSOLENT UNIVERSITYBRITISH
- I would really like to thank you for all of your services, my stay there was one to remember and I will certainly recommend you to anyone interested in staying in Southampton, whilst studying.Park House, SouthamptonUNIVERSITY OF SOUTHAMPTONGREEK
- Nice environment to study in and a home away from home.Earlsdon St, PortsmouthUNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTHBRITISH
- It’s a home from home, fell in love with my studio straight away. It’s perfect, fun and home and doesn’t feel like student accommodation.High Street, SouthamptonUNIVERSITY OF SOLENTPORTUGAL
MEET THE UNILIFE STUDENT ACCOMMODATION TEAM
Committed team – Living away from home can be hard sometimes. We understand this. Our friendly and committed team will welcome you and look after you. We promise to always be here to help you from the day you move in to ensuring everything is in working order in your studio. Watch our video to see what past students say about Unilife student accommodation.
- Luke Crocker
Property ManagerOur Property Manager, Luke, will be a familiar face once you move in. Luke will be making sure that everything in the building and your studio is working perfectly. He will be there to assist you with your move in, move out and he will help to quickly resolve any issues you may have in between.
- Frank Pinto
House ManagerFrank is our highly experienced House Manager. Frank will be a constant point of contact throughout your stay with us, looking after you and making you feel at home. He will be there to assist you with your move in, move out and he will help to quickly resolve any issues you may have in between.
- Marius Giulvezan
MaintenanceMarius is in charge of any maintenance. He works closely with your House Manager and Property Manager to quickly resolve any maintenance issues which may arise during your stay with us. As with all our team, he will be there to help you and ensure that your time with Unilife is a memorable one for the right reasons.