We want you to enjoy your time at University and more importantly, to love living with us at Unilife, whether you are studying for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
We will be there to help you settle in, make life even easier and assist with any problems you may have.
Let us entertain you!
We pride ourselves on our extensive range of social events that we offer all our students throughout the year starting with our Welcome Party, through to games nights, pizza and movie nights, bowling, picnics, our annual Christmas party and much much more. The best way to stay up-to-date with everything we’re doing is to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter where we also run regular competitions to win some fantastic prizes.
Don’t forget that when you’re not busy studying you can head down to our common rooms to take advantage of the PS4, or watch the latest match on our projector screens or simply relax and socialise with friends. If you fancy staying in shape, then why not try out our gym facilities with running machines and free weights.
Unilife is your home from home, so whatever you need, we’ve got it covered. Our helpful team is on call 24/7 so we really can offer the ultimate student living experience.
It’s no secret, we like to spoil our students!
Look out for the little gifts that you’ll find hanging on your studio door or in the entrance to your building from us throughout the year, such as chocolates on Valentine’s Day and at Easter and Christmas, handwritten birthday cards, cookies, muffins and sweet treats at Halloween.
We are always looking for new ways to surprise our students, so much so that we regularly ask you to give us your ideas. Past suggestions have included the very latest PS4 games for the common room, new pool tables, additional gym equipment, Unilife umbrellas for rainy days and your favourite competition prizes – all of which we’ve been happy to provide!
What others say about us
- This is Eric and I have to say goodbye to you as I am not going to study as a postgraduate in Portsmouth next term. I would like to say thank you all as you have been very helpful this year. Every time something has been broken you have responded in the fastest way. Thank you so much.St James's St, PortsmouthUNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTHCHINESE
- I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the flat, it was like a home away from home. I will highly recommend it to my friends.St James's St, PortsmouthUNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTHINDIAN
- I chose Unilife because I was a first year student who missed out on student accommodation from my university. I'm really happy at Unilife and met some great first years too.Park House, SouthamptonUNIVERSITY OF SOUTHAMPTONBRITISH
- Nice environment to study in and a home away from home.Earlsdon St, PortsmouthUNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTHBRITISH
- First of all, I would like to thank you for everything for the past two years. It has been a great pleasure and I have been very happy with everything, including you and your teams professionalism, and attention.St James's St, PortsmouthUNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTHTURKEY
- Really sad about moving out, it's been the best room I could have hoped for for the last three years so thank you for letting me stay!Park House, SouthamptonSOLENT UNIVERSITYBRITISH
- After not being impressed by student halls, finding Unilife was a stroke of luck. The studios and general facilities are second to none and feel far more homely than the halls. The staff are incredibly friendly, and they set up awesome events to help you make friends with your neighbours!Earlsdon St, PortsmouthUNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTHBRITISH
- I've been living in Unilife for 2 years now. The greatest thing about Unilife, is the fact that you get your own space (Kitchen, bedroom and bathroom), but at the same time there’s an awesome common room where we can all gather meet new friends and invite friends over either for movie nights or play board games, pool or football. Unilife is truly home away from home! The smallest details are thought of, from security, study rooms, bike storage, GYM and most importantly the lovely and super helpful Unilife family/staff.Park House, SouthamptonUNIVERSITY OF SOUTHAMPTONSAUDI ARABIAN
- I would like to thank you for all the help and support you provided during my tenancy with Unilife. You have indeed been a very kind and friendly House ManagerPARK HOUSE, SOUTHAMPTONUNIVERSITY OF SOUTHAMPTONCHINESE
- Thank you for these two years, I have had a great life in Unilife Earlsdon.Earlsdon St, PortsmouthUNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTHBRITISH
- I would like to express my gratitude to you for being such a nice house manager, Luke. Thanks for sorting out any issues I experienced. Once again, thank you very much!Earlsdon St, PortsmouthUNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTHCHINESE
- It’s a home from home, fell in love with my studio straight away. It’s perfect, fun and home and doesn’t feel like student accommodation.High Street, SouthamptonUNIVERSITY OF SOLENTPORTUGAL
- Best student accommodation there is. Perfect location, everything is around you. Someone is always at the end of a phone, always there and willing to do whatever they can to make us feel comfortable.High Street, SouthamptonUNIVERSITY OF SOLENTSAUDI ARABIAN
- I would really like to thank you for all of your services, my stay there was one to remember and I will certainly recommend you to anyone interested in staying in Southampton, whilst studying.Park House, SouthamptonUNIVERSITY OF SOUTHAMPTONGREEK
- I love my space, booked for next year. Great to be independent and have a studio that’s entirely yours.St James's St, PortsmouthUNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTHCYPRIOT
- Amazing service! I love the common room and the gym, the facilities are so great and the staff are always available.Park House, SouthamptonSOLENT UNIVERSITYGERMAN
- I would like to thank all the Unilife team for all 3 years that I've been staying at this lovely place and for everything that you've done for me.High Street, SouthamptonSOLENT UNIVERSITYRUSSSIAN