Your son or daughter is growing up and no doubt they have chosen their university and now they are trying to convince you that Unilife student accommodation is where they should be. As their family you will want to be sure that they are in a safe place – we hope this information is helpful and gives you confidence in how committed we are to our residents.
It’s a big decision…
We understand that when your son or daughter leaves home to study at university it is normally their first time living away from home. This can be an anxious time for parents. We are committed to making that transition as simple and stress free as possible. We are delighted to offer little extras too such as bedding and kitchen packs, cleaning services and airport transfers. We want your son or daughter to enjoy living with us and also for you to have complete peace of mind and know they are safe and secure with a committed team at hand to help them if anything is needed.
If you have any further questions after looking through our website and frequently asked questions, then please feel free contact our team on 0845 5195 100, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What our students say…
Watch our video and find out, in their own words, how safe they feel in their Unilife student accommodation.
“I have felt very reassured as a parent knowing that Vaughn was in a clean, secure environment. He tells me that he always got a very quick response from Luke with any query. I cannot recommend Unilife highly enough.”
What others say about us
- Thank you Luke, Jasmine is so happy at Unilife, you’ve made the whole process from Bermuda so simple and hassle free.
- Just wanted to say how impressed I was when I dropped Vaughn off. We were met and given a comprehensive tour of the studio and the site and explained how things worked. The studio was gleaming and I feel so reassured that he has made the right choice for this upcoming year. One doesn’t always receive a service akin to ‘what it says on the tin’ but from first contact with you, to moving in, Unilife certainly does deliver a first class package.
- Overall very impressed with quality of accommodation and level of service. Billing is simple as it includes all the services; electricity, rates, gas, water, council tax and so on. The students have all they need in their own space, so have somewhere to study without being disturbed. Social events if they want to be involved. Comes at a price above the basic halls or renting, but nicely packaged and happy with our choice.
- I have found that the room is so comfortable with all the necessary equipment and easy to settle down for students. Also, the security is good which is important for young students. As a parent, I would like to recommend Unilife not only to my daughter but also her friends for the next year.
- Nice environment to study in and a home away from home.
- I've been living in Unilife for 2 years now. The greatest thing about Unilife, is the fact that you get your own space (Kitchen, bedroom and bathroom), but at the same time there’s an awesome common room where we can all gather meet new friends and invite friends over either for movie nights or play board games, pool or football. Unilife is truly home away from home! The smallest details are thought of, from security, study rooms, bike storage, GYM and most importantly the lovely and super helpful Unilife family/staff.
- I would really like to thank you for all of your services, my stay there was one to remember and I will certainly recommend you to anyone interested in staying in Southampton, whilst studying.
- I would like to thank you for all the help and support you provided during my tenancy with Unilife. You have indeed been a very kind and friendly House Manager
Safe & Secure
Unilife accommodation offers high level security which includes, 24 hour CCTV both inside and outside the building, a high specification video intercom door system and secure electronic entry using key fob access. If, for any reason, there is a problem with their studio then our in-house maintenance team will quickly resolve the issue. Watch our videos to see what past students say about Unilife.
All Bills Included
Our billing is very simple – all our studios are all inclusive so this means that you will never incur any unexpected surprises with our student accommodation. This means that you won’t have to ever worry about internet, water, heating, electricity, contents insurance or TV licence bills. We also include 50 laundry credits (enough for 25 washes and 25 dries) which, if needed, can be topped up with an easy to use cashless card system. View our full studio features. No one offers better value!
The best locations
Unilife student accommodation is in the best locations right in the heart of the city and just a short walk from the university campus. This means that your son or daughter won’t have to walk miles, or down poorly lit and quiet streets to get home. Our buildings are also very close to main transport links making travel hassle free and more affordable. View our locations for Portsmouth, Southampton or Bristol.
Our studios offer self-contained student accommodation with the luxury of en-suite facilities, a double bed, smart TV, on site state of the art gym (Southampton only) and high speed unlimited internet connection. You can also expect innovative design, spacious layout, ample storage and very comfortable beds. However, don’t take our word for it, instead take a 360° virtual tour of our studios and buildings here.
National code of standards
Our goal is not to be the biggest but to be the best. We are committed to excellence and to ensure that we deliver a high level of professional standards, service and quality within our accommodation, we’ve signed up to the National Code of Standards.