- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Unilife Ltd (‘we’/ ‘us’) of Coxford Farm Depot Overton Road, Micheldever, Winchester, England, SO21 3AN.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age only who book accommodation for 44 weeks or longer at Unilife Portsmouth accommodation for the 2019/20 academic year.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw entry is automatic for new bookings at Unilife Portsmouth accommodation.
How to enter
- The prize draw opens at 15:30 on 05/08/2019 and closes at 23:59 on 20/08/2019. Late entries will not be accepted.
- To enter the prize draw: entry is automatic for new bookings at Unilife Portsmouth accommodation that are 44 weeks or longer in duration.
- We will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate; or for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit.
- The prize will be as follows:
- One single prize of 2 tickets for Victorious Festival on Sunday 25th August 2019.
- Unilife’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winners will be drawn at random.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Unilife regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Winners will be notified after 20/08/2019 by email.
- Unilife will attempt to contact winners by email up to two times. If contact is not made, Unilife reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Claiming the prize
- The winners will be contacted directly by Victorious Festival Ltd to collect their prize.
- If a winner does not claim their prize within 3 days, they will lose their right to the prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed their prize within the required time limit, Unilife reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Unilife for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
- Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with the University’s Data Protection Policy, accessible here: https://www.unilife.co.uk/privacy-policy/
Limitation of Liability
- Unilife does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
- Unilife reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.