1. Free Amazon Prime Student membership ("the offer") is only applicable to bookings in Portsmouth Earlsdon Street building for a minimum of 51 weeks during the 2019/20 academic year.
2. The offer is available for a limited time from 2nd July 2019 until 31st July 2019 at 11pm and subject to availability. Unilife reserves the right to end the offer at any time during this period without prior notice.
3. Students must include the reference ‘Prime Student Offer’ within the comments field when applying for their studio via the Unilife booking portal.
4. Students must receive written confirmation from Unilife that their booking has qualified for the offer at the time of booking in order to be eligible.
5. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Unilife special offer or discount.
6. To qualify for the offer students must meet all the terms of their tenancy agreement, are up to date on all payments with no rental arrears or outstanding charges on their account. Students must also comply with the Unilife Code of Conduct, with no House warnings issued throughout their tenancy and have received no warnings throughout their tenancy.
7. The offer is only eligible to students who have booked directly through Unilife and not those students who have been referred by a 3rd party agency.
8. To redeem the offer, the student must produce the receipt for payment of Amazon Prime Student membership to a member of the Unilife Team. Upon confirmation of receipt being received, an amount of up to £39 will be credited to the student's Unilife account to pay for 12 months' Amazon Prime Student membership.
9. Unilife reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
10. In the event of any dispute, the directors of Unilife Limited’s decision will be final.