Portsmouth – Middle Street
22 Middle Street, Portsmouth, PO5 4BG
Middle Street is our newest development and is situated just a three minute walk from the Portsmouth University Quarter and less than 20 metres from the Eldon Building, Nuffield Campus, ideal for students studying within the Faculty of Creative and Cultural Industries.
This new purpose built student accommodation includes a range of studios from Standard to VIP as well as a disabled access studio on every floor. In addition students living in the Middle Street student accommodation will have the use of some great communal areas, a lounge (a great place to meet with your new friends in the building and watch TV on the large projector screen), study rooms, state of the art gym (now there is no excuse) and laundry room, of course.
The building is also just minutes from the city centre and Gunwharf Quays (a large shopping complex which boasts great shopping, restaurants and nightlife).
Portsmouth has excellent transport links, with National Express and a train station servicing connections to London, Gatwick airport and Heathrow airport. So whether you are local, from the UK, or an international student, it’s easy to get to and around Portsmouth.
The best locations right in the heart of Portsmouth
Unilife St James Street
Unilife Earlsdon Street
Unilife Middle Street
What’s nearby our studio accommodation
- 6 minute walk to the National Express Coach Station at the Hard
- 10 minute walk to Cascades shopping centre, featuring many high street brands
- 14 minute walk to Gunwharf Quays, a leisure complex where you can find outlet shops, bars, restaurants, coffee shops and a cinema
- 16 minute car drive to Port Solent – With a variety of bars & restaurants Port Solent is the ideal day time experience, whether stopping by for lunch, a meal out or simply a relaxing drink by the marina, it truly does have it all.
- 18 minute walk to Portsmouth Naval Dockyard, where you can find the National Museum of the Royal Navy and the celebrated HMS Victory
Studio availability & pricing
Prices quoted are per person and standard contracts are 51 weeks, shorter contracts are available on selected studios.
Rents will vary on short-term contracts.
Our billing is simple – all our studios are all inclusive pricing so this means that you will never incur any unexpected bills or surprised. You won’t ever have to worry about internet, water, heating, electricity, contents insurance or TV licence bills. Rates are per studio per week.
Looking for couples accommodation?
Our larger Luxury, Luxury Plus and VIP studios in all our buildings offer a very cost-effective home for couples looking to share, as you can simply split the cost of the rent a pay a small sharing supplement. We are also one of the only private student accommodation providers who are happy to accept couples even if one of the tenants is a non-student!
If you can’t find what you are looking for then why not check out our other Portsmouth buildings.