Check out my new home – ultimate student living
We are so pleased to hear that you have decided to become part of our Unilife family and very much look forward to welcoming you to your new home.
As a Unilife student you will benefit from the ultimate student living experience which includes your own luxury studio with a double bed and plenty of storage space. Our all-inclusive package also means that you will not have to worry about internet, water, heating, electricity, contents insurance or TV licence bills. Plus you will also benefit from free super-high speed unlimited Wi-Fi, 32 inch SMART TV, free laundry credits and access to our Unilife gym and social hub as well as a free social events throughout the year to ensure you are always kept busy. Be sure to connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to stay up to date with our latest news and social events.
If you haven’t done so already, why not take an online virtual 360° tour of all our buildings and studio types from your desktop, tablet or smartphone. For the ultimate virtual viewing experience why not use Google Cardboard to explore everything we have to offer.
Click on the links below to choose which of our buildings you would like to explore:
102 – 108 Above Bar Street SO14 7DT
What others say about us
- It’s a home from home, fell in love with my studio straight away. It’s perfect, fun and home and doesn’t feel like student accommodation.High Street, SouthamptonUNIVERSITY OF SOLENTPORTUGAL
- I would like to thank you for all the help and support you provided during my tenancy with Unilife. You have indeed been a very kind and friendly House ManagerPARK HOUSE, SOUTHAMPTONUNIVERSITY OF SOUTHAMPTONCHINESE
- I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the flat, it was like a home away from home. I will highly recommend it to my friends.St James's St, PortsmouthUNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTHINDIAN
- Amazing service! I love the common room and the gym, the facilities are so great and the staff are always available.Park House, SouthamptonSOLENT UNIVERSITYGERMAN
- I would like to thank all the Unilife team for all 3 years that I've been staying at this lovely place and for everything that you've done for me.High Street, SouthamptonSOLENT UNIVERSITYRUSSSIAN
- This is Eric and I have to say goodbye to you as I am not going to study as a postgraduate in Portsmouth next term. I would like to say thank you all as you have been very helpful this year. Every time something has been broken you have responded in the fastest way. Thank you so much.St James's St, PortsmouthUNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTHCHINESE
- Really sad about moving out, it's been the best room I could have hoped for for the last three years so thank you for letting me stay!Park House, SouthamptonSOLENT UNIVERSITYBRITISH
- Nice environment to study in and a home away from home.Earlsdon St, PortsmouthUNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTHBRITISH
- I've been living in Unilife for 2 years now. The greatest thing about Unilife, is the fact that you get your own space (Kitchen, bedroom and bathroom), but at the same time there’s an awesome common room where we can all gather meet new friends and invite friends over either for movie nights or play board games, pool or football. Unilife is truly home away from home! The smallest details are thought of, from security, study rooms, bike storage, GYM and most importantly the lovely and super helpful Unilife family/staff.Park House, SouthamptonUNIVERSITY OF SOUTHAMPTONSAUDI ARABIAN
- First of all, I would like to thank you for everything for the past two years. It has been a great pleasure and I have been very happy with everything, including you and your teams professionalism, and attention.St James's St, PortsmouthUNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTHTURKEY
- I chose Unilife because I was a first year student who missed out on student accommodation from my university. I'm really happy at Unilife and met some great first years too.Park House, SouthamptonUNIVERSITY OF SOUTHAMPTONBRITISH
- I would like to express my gratitude to you for being such a nice house manager, Luke. Thanks for sorting out any issues I experienced. Once again, thank you very much!Earlsdon St, PortsmouthUNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTHCHINESE
- Thank you for these two years, I have had a great life in Unilife Earlsdon.Earlsdon St, PortsmouthUNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTHBRITISH
- Best student accommodation there is. Perfect location, everything is around you. Someone is always at the end of a phone, always there and willing to do whatever they can to make us feel comfortable.High Street, SouthamptonUNIVERSITY OF SOLENTSAUDI ARABIAN
- I love my space, booked for next year. Great to be independent and have a studio that’s entirely yours.St James's St, PortsmouthUNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTHCYPRIOT
- I would really like to thank you for all of your services, my stay there was one to remember and I will certainly recommend you to anyone interested in staying in Southampton, whilst studying.Park House, SouthamptonUNIVERSITY OF SOUTHAMPTONGREEK
- After not being impressed by student halls, finding Unilife was a stroke of luck. The studios and general facilities are second to none and feel far more homely than the halls. The staff are incredibly friendly, and they set up awesome events to help you make friends with your neighbours!Earlsdon St, PortsmouthUNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTHBRITISH